Friday, March 4, 2011

FoR a ChaNgE


After a few months of battling whether to have a hair cut or not, I finally gave in! I am the type of person who seldom have a haircut since my hair grows very slow. They say that our hair should grown half an inch every month. So, in a year it should have grown by 6 inches. How I wish that's the case for me. Unfortunately, it's not. I often get envious to women who have long black and thick hair. Whenever I grow it longer, it is getting dull and thinner.

Few weeks ago, hubby and I went to Marquee mall for our bonding time. Before we went home, we passed by a spot where the sunset was so nice. We decided to take some shots and of course, me being the model. But then, he noticed that I was having a bad hair day so he teased and laughed at me. Since then, I told myself that I will be having a nice hair cut soon. Few hours ago, I was with my family at SM City and we passed by Ricky Reyes Salon. I told myself that this is the right time. I should try it to see for myself. I was having second thoughts but at that time, this is the only salon I saw. So, I still went on. The haircut was kinda costly but since it's my first time, I just didn't mind it that much. In fairness, I was happy with the result! The hairdresser even advised me not to let my hair grow beyond my shoulders. According to him, I should always have a layered cut and that, I have a nice hair.

Thanks Vivar for my new hair!



(front view)


(back view)

No comments: