Thursday, March 3, 2011

aNotHer YeaR of ThaNksgiViNG


Few days from now, I will be celebrating my 30th birthday! I can't believe that I will soon be leaving the 20's age. Time flies and so our age. But, does age really matter? For some, it is a big deal but for others, it is just a number. But, whatever you believe in what's important is how we live to it.

Last year I was blessed by having a 3-day celebration and for this year, I am even more blessed! Since there are 4 of us in our household who will be celebrating their birthdays for this month, we decided to have a one day grand celebration. It will be held at a resort somewhere in San Fernando and we decided to have an overnight stay to make the most out of it.

We are all excited since we haven't done this in a while so hubby already filed his 2 day leave so he will be having a 4 day vacation. For sure this will be a great bonding moment for all of us. As early as yesterday, we have written down all the things we needed as well as the expenses. A detailed plan was set so that it will be a perfect get away. For now, this is all I can divulge but I promise a lot of pictures will be posted soon.

No comments: