Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Less0N LeaRneD


January 5 was hubby's 32nd birthday. Due to an unexpected thing that happened, we were not able to celebrate his special day. But, on the other hand, it was a "bonding time" for the two of us since we were together the whole day.

By the way, I won't forget this day not just because something bad happened rather, I learned a valuable lesson. In this life, we always want to do our best in everything but we should be also be ready to those who will criticize and pull us down. We cannot stop them from doing that but we can always prove them wrong.


At the end of the day, though it was not that pleasant I still managed to thank GOD for giving my hubby 32 fruitful years. What happened was just for a day so we can still celebrate on the other days.
So, why dwell on that day when we can still be happy on the next 364 days? We will just make it up on his 33rd birthday I guess! :p

No comments: