Wednesday, November 9, 2011

aM i rEaLLy BacK???

Time flies so fast and I didn't notice that I totally forgot about my blog...It's been a while since I had a post and I feel guilty about it. Well, a lot of things happened to me that's why..

After my five months of stay overseas, I finally went home to hubby. My stay there was very memorable and I never had any regrets. A lot of things happened to me and those will remain in me as long as I live. I met several friends and enjoyed having them around...

When I came back, I was thinking what to do. I didn't have any idea how to pick up the pieces I left and what to do next. I didn't want to go back to the call center world by choice especially if given another opportunity. Though my seven years of stay in the call center was rewarding, I would prefer to do something different by this time...

Hubby wanted me to stay at home and if given the chance, maybe just work somewhere near. During the first few weeks of staying at home, I really felt bored since I didn't know what to do. Hubby was so supportive of me, but still I felt some emptiness inside me. As I recall, I never dream of being a full time wife. For me, I always wanted to be a working wife and a working mom when the right time comes...

When hubby and I talked, I asked him what he wants for me. I asked for his thoughts on what I should do to my life. Maybe, I was still clueless that's why I need his opinion..But then, I was happy with what he told me..

He prefers that I should just stay at home and continue with my home based job. That was actually a good idea! From then on, my life had a new direction and I thank hubby for that.

Now, I am satisfied with what's happening to me. I am earning while at home and I feel some sense of fulfillment. I owe everything to the Lord and part of my success is being offered to my inspiration-beloved hubby.

I learned a very important lesson with everything that happened to me. I felt that GOD never abandoned me when I need HIM. I felt HIM working into my life and without HIM, I would have never done all of these...

To you our Creator and Savior, I thank YOU for everything. We lift everything to YOU.