Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FirSt AnNiveRsaRy!



Today marks my first year with USSC. It's been a year since I had my FLA training in Quezon City. I can still remember the nervousness and the worries that I had before the training. I was thinking of my room mates, the training methods and the people who will be with me for the next 2 weeks of my stay there. Also, I am not used to the life there. I am just a simple woman from the province so I really had a lot of " ifs and buts" at that time.

When the training started, all the worries were washed away. My room mates were kind and jolly. The trainers were good and supportive. The company is great! The people around me were good. Honestly, I had a great time during the training. But then, everything has an end so after 2 weeks, I had to head back home.

And since it is our first anniversary, I want to re post our pictures taken on our last day of training before our brains were wiped out with the exams!
Miss you guys :)


my ever funny pals

the berks

my room mates

the picture addicts

the great trainer


the neighbors

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Nice photos. Looks like you are having fun with your fella's.

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunter

AiDiSan said...

Hi JB,

times flies really fast, imagine it's been a year since you started in that company and i'm happy to see you are enjoying your stay or employment there.